Occupational Assessments (NOCTI) - NOCTI
All students at Bucks County Technical High School (BCTHS) must take an end-of-program assessment as part of their graduation requirement. For most students this assessment is the NOCTI test and it is taken at the end of their senior year.
What is NOCTI?
- The NOCTI (National Occupational Competency Testing Institute) is Pennsylvania's recognized test for career and technical students and is similar to the state-required PSSA test for academics.
- BCTHS is committed to helping students improve both their academic and technical skills.
- BCTHS offers additional help and support for any student wishing to improve his/her grades and/or occupational scores (e.g., NOCTI).
- Most technical programs at BCTHS take a pre-NOCTI assessment at the end of their junior year or at the beginning of their senior year to gauge what areas they still need to improve upon.
- Please contact Mr. Hank DeGeorge, Assistant Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Below is information pertaining to BCTHS' NOCTI results.