Bucks County Technical High School uses the Internet-based Skyward Student Information System. Skyward is currently the student information system (SIS) of choice in over one thousand school districts in seventeen states. You can learn more about Skyward at www.skyward.com.
The SKYWARD FAMILY ACCESS PORTAL provides parents/guardians with instant access to students’ school information through the Internet. Using a secure user name and password generated by BCTHS, parents/guardians have access to information, including student grades, discipline, assignments, attendance, schedule, and teacher contact information. The following steps allow parents/guardians to access the portal and monitor student progress:
ENTER SKYWARD FAMILY ACCESS HERE
- Enter the Bucks County Technical High School Website: www.bcths.com
- Click on the SKYWARD FAMILY ACCESS link on the right-hand side of the page under quick links.
- Click on the Skyward link provided.
- Enter your secure User Name and Password.
- Navigate the site.
- To view your child’s schedule click SCHEDULE on the left side menu. Scheduling questions should be referred to as the student’s guidance counselor.
When the cursor is placed over the information in the student calendar, a bubble will appear containing details related to that information. When you enter a teacher grade book and double click on the term grade, you will see all assignments impacting on that grade. Often, future jobs appear as not having been completed when in actuality, these assignments are not yet due; so be sure to ask your child for clarification before contacting the teacher when this question arises.
All Skyward Family Access related questions should be referred to the Pupil Services Office.