Mr. Timothy McCrane firstname.lastname@example.org teaches this program.
Diesel Technology students study basic mathematics, physics, and operating principles of the diesel cycle and will become familiar with tools, test instrumentation, and shop equipment. In the classroom and laboratory, students learn engine disassembly and diagnosis using highly sophisticated test equipment. Expertise is developed in troubleshooting, repair, overhaul, and tune-up of engines, cooling, and electrical systems. Graduates can find employment opportunities or proceed to a college degree in diesel engineering.
Click HERE for Diesel Technology Dress Code information.
Certifications available to the successful Diesel Technology student include:
For information on where students can earn college credits, click here Diesel Link
- Automotive Service Excellence Certification (ASE)
- Heartsaver AED, CPR & First Aid
- OSHA Certification
- Certified Emissions Inspector
- Outdoor Power Equipment Technician Certification
- Certified Safety Inspector, Cat I
- Certified Safety Inspector, Cat III
- Section 609 Certification for Refrigerant Recycling & Recovery