Our mission, in cooperation with participating school districts, is to prepare all students for careers, post-secondary education, and life-long learning, by providing knowledge and practical skills through high quality, integrated, standards-driven curriculum, access to current technologies, work-related experiences, and partnerships within the community.
- We believe family is the foundation for human development.
- We believe the use of state-of-the-art and emerging technology is essential to quality education.
- We believe education is a societal responsibility.
- We believe communication is vital for success.
- We believe learning is a life-long process.
- We believe higher expectations lead to more top results.
- We believe an emotionally and physically safe environment is essential for learning.
- We believe all people are unique and have the potential to learn.
- We believe that all students should be given equal opportunity to learn to their fullest potential.
- We believe high ethical standards are critical to effective citizenship.